There’s been lots to be excited about both personally and professionally (more on that note later) so I’m currently in a state of impatience for some of these things to hurry up and get here! So for this Friday 5, a little peek at some of the things I cannot wait for.
1. SATURDAYS HAVE GOTTEN EVEN BETTER with Kate Spade’s new line of products coming this March 2013. As is to be expected with her eponymous brand, it’s bright, feminine and graphic- and more affordable, such a bonus. Images from Kate Spade Saturday Instagram.
2. TARGET COMES TO CANADA really soon and I just can’t wait. The entire shopping experience is a well designed experience- from their store fixtures to their product. And of course their designer lines, like this image above from the Nate Berkus collection are always on trend and friendly on the wallet. Image from Target.com.
3. A NEW VIEW FOR 2013 is in store for the Canning house as it is the year I am FINALLY going to make improvements to my own home. A black window and door are in the works and I am taking lots of inspiration for Donna Karan’s Manhattan apartment shot by Richard Powers.
4. A TREAT FOR MY SEAT the “Ergo“, designed so that the body slightly moves while sitting to build core muscles intrigues me. I was debating getting an exercise ball to sit on at the office but realized it would be impractical (massive, roll away, I would fall off, etc.) and stumbled upon this little pretty. I might just get it and share a review with you.
5. Coco Rocha- even on her Instagram is so pretty. This monogramed Rebecca Minkoff purse is so me- down to the cobalt colour. Logan Real– please respond to my email and paint a little LC on one? Pretty please? Just can’t wait to add this to my collection.