My friend Lisa recently posted a quote on Facebook that the year ahead is a 365 page book- write a good one.
This year I am bursting with ideas for what my 2014 book will tell. Here are a few of them, in absolutely random order:
– Finally give my own house a significant makeover (kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom, basement). Share the process with all of you.
– Work out 3 times a week. (Actually do it!)
– Cut in half the amount of processed food I eat. Drink more water daily and eat more greens.
– Learn to use a slow cooker!
– Make time in the mornings to pray. To do so, figure out ways to make getting ready for school / work less stressful.
What are some of your goals? What’s going to be written on the pages of your 2014 book?